Friday, September 22, 2017

A Corporate New-bee



From NST to Forest City

I'm new in the Forest, and so many things are new to me.  Am learning something new each moment.

I will always be grateful to the people and experiences that crossed my path when I was with the New Straits Times.

It's time to move on now to a new chapter.  Into the forest I go, joining new friends, and hopefully, old friends will continue to be with me, on this journey to build a new city.

Hoping very much to make this a remarkable journey.

Click  HERE  to read Seth Godin's definition on "how to be remarkable" (being remark worthy).

Have a great Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Corporate New-bee

From NST to Forest City I'm new in the Forest, and so many things are new to me.  Am learning something new each moment. I will ...